Wednesday 16 June 2010

Delayed...

Ahhhh...

I like the french underground
It doesn't stay UNDERGROUND, it comes up quite often, and Paris is a very beautiful sunny city, sight for sore eyes :)

Apart from that, and the food, my stay here is getting rather annoying to say the least.
I left my bank card home. So off I'll go, today, to ASH ESS BAY SAY (HSBC) with my passport, HOPING they'll be merciful and "sympa".
I STILL haven't applied for my visa, because I need to PROVE that I'm going on "holiday" to my father's country (honestly, you'd think it was the most renowned touristic destination in the world, they should be HAPPY I even WANT to set foot there) so tomorow off I go with Plane Ticket, an email from my aunt saying she's INVITED me and a letter from my Grandpa to prove that I will sleep in his house (like I can afford a suitable hotel anyway), and 40 euros... That I need to get from the bank.
Pffff... (for lack of a better expression, and not being allowed to swear!!!!!!)

Oh and the BEST part yet??? I'm not leaving until the 25th of JUNE, because I'm due to leave with a little cousin of mine (that I do love but... anyway). I could have been at Kobe's and David's birthday celabrations mehn! (18 et 23 "Juin").

So yea...I'm stuck in "PAHRIE" for another week and a bit, doing NOTHING but eat cheese and watch "Le Journal". GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Love you all,
Leine.

2 comments:

  1. When I went to 'Paree' I didn't like the french 'underground'. I liked the fact it allowed you to see the sun more and was more spacious, but other than that I thought the London tube trains looks so much cooler and mdoern :D

    Hope you get your travel issues sorted quickly :)

    Sulthana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey U!!! Thanks for reading, coooool!
    U like the London Underground?! Wow... erm... right lol. I'm sorting it all out today, including vaccinations etc... Missing my Poet's Corner family though :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I've been described as an artsy, earthy, fun person :D I enjoy all things simple and beautiful, I love learning new stuff and always try to find out more about those who catch my attention. I love writing and since I have an opinion about most subjects... that's what my blogs are about, either through prose or poetry!