Wednesday 7 July 2010

Nada.

Not sure what to write about... But feel the need to.

This place feels more and more hostile. All I hear is how bad the country is, politicaly economicaly etc... bandits and gangsters, diseases, con artists, polygamous men and grougar women, nigerian invaders etc...



I wonder, hearing all these stories, why anybody who can leave, still lives here.

I've politely been asked by my father not to consider living here, and yet... this place is so welcoming! Familly, even with little money, is still THE place to find comfort in. Tensions and difference of opinions may arise, but after all, it beats loneliness, I'm sure.

And yet could I ever allow myself to live far from England? The place of birth of the woman I am? The poet!!?

I wonder how people resolve their love and hate relation with the land, wonder how I would? if life took me back here for good.

This entry is just food for my thoughts.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I've been described as an artsy, earthy, fun person :D I enjoy all things simple and beautiful, I love learning new stuff and always try to find out more about those who catch my attention. I love writing and since I have an opinion about most subjects... that's what my blogs are about, either through prose or poetry!